Remember, these are only suggestions! If your computer warns that these are corrupt, disregard this. They have been created on a Mac/Apple as a Word file. Your PC doesn't like these.
- In some instances there are a few versions from teachers who have shared them. Choose the style that best suits you.
- Breaking Barriers Medium Term Planning Template Editable, PowerPoint
- Breaking Barriers Monthly planning Word document to edit
Firm Foundations 1 Word
Firm Foundations 2 Word Sample
Numicon 1 - 6 week Planning Template version 1To create this, you will need to open the Summary and the file above. The summary is found on Oxford Owl. If you do not have a subscription with Oxford Owl, you can . type the text from the opening page of each Activity group. This is the summary page.
with space for the summary to be inserted. You can find the summaries either from Oxford Owl in your subscription or copying from the summary page in your Teaching Handbook.
Numicon Week planning sample Word
- Open the summary and select all the text. Copy.
- Open the weekly plan blank (above)
- Put the cursor into the top left box
- From the toolbar about select Insert Row above
- Highlight the row above and select Merge Cells - into 1
- Paste in the Copy of the summary. Bingo!
- See sample from Numicon 4 NPC Pattern and Algebra 1
Weekly Planning Template for Numicon 3, 4, 5 and 6 incorporating the PUPIL BOOKS. BLANK template for you to use. Sample Numicon 4 Calculating 1 PDF
Day or week - based on collaborative activities